Intelligent Docks GmbH
Managing Director: Jens Mahnke
Caffamacherreihe 7 | 5th Floor
20335 Hamburg | Germany
Phone +49 40 80 80 110 – 888
Fax +49 40 80 80 110 – 699
Registry Court Hamburg
LIABILITY FOR CONTENT COPYRIGHT
1) Website content and the work published on these web pages are subject to German copyright law. Reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of use is prohibited or require the written consent of the holder of rights. Picture Source Shutterstock. Downloads and copies are only permitted for private and not for commercial use.
2) By accessing the Internet page of Intelligent Docks GmbH at www.intelligent-docks.com, you agree to the following terms and conditions. You must not access this Site if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
3) Intelligent Docks GmbH hereby reserves all rights to texts, images, graphics, sounds, animations and videos, as well as their arrangement on the website. In particular, such content and works shall be subject to the applicable copyrights. The use of the particular background images on the site is generally not allowed. The content of the Intelligent Docks GmbH website shall not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. Intelligent Docks GmbH hereby reserves the right to at any time alter, add to or wholly or partly delete the content of his website, or to restrict access to his website (to certain user groups). Intelligent Docks GmbH shall not assume responsibility for any consequences arising therefrom.
4) Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all rights to brands, logos and other trademarks shall be protected, and shall accrue exclusively to the respective holder. Other intellectual property such as patents, registered designs, utility models and the like shall also be protected accordingly. No license to use Intelligent Docks intellectual property, or third-party intellectual property, shall be granted as a result of the Intelligent Docks website.
5) The Intelligent Docks website have been put together in order to make accessible to the public general information on Intelligent Docks and its products. Intelligent Docks shall use the diligence necessary in commerce in order to keep the information on its websites accurate and up-to-date. However, no warranty can be given as to availability, completeness, accuracy or up-to-dateness. Details relating to our products shall be non-binding, shall be for initial information purposes only and shall not be expressly or tacitly warranted. All details relating to data or test values shall be provided exclusively on the basis of this legal notice. Intelligent Docks also hereby reserves the right to alter or add to the information provided, without this requiring prior notice.
6) The website may contain information on Intelligent Docks products that are not available in your country. The existence of such information on these website shall not imply any intention on the part of Intelligent Docks to announce that these products will be available throughout the world.
7) All statements relating to the future and concerning Intelligent Docks, market developments or other general developments shall be based wholly or partly on subjective estimates. A number of factors, such as for example changes to the general economic and/or political setting, or natural disasters, may bring about that actual developments deviate materially from the forecasts expressly or tacitly made. Intelligent Docks does not intend to continually update such statements relating to the future.
8) Intelligent Docks hereby excludes any liability or warranty for loss arising directly or indirectly in connection with any use of the Intelligent Docks Website whatsoever. this exclusion of liability shall relate also, but not exclusively, to damage to your IT-System brought about by viruses or other technical shortcomings. In so far as mandatory statutory provisions conflict herewith, or insofar as this exclusion of liability is ineffective or inoperable, this exclusion or liability shall apply to the extent permissible by law. In any event however, the exclusion of liability shall apply in case of slight negligence on the part of Intelligent Docks.
9) References to other websites (hyperlinks and the like) have been inserted only for your convenience. Intelligent Docks shall assume no responsibility for the existence of such websites or for the accuracy, completeness or legality of the content. Intelligent Docks hereby expressly distances itself from the websites linked to.
10) Normally, it shall be possible to use our website without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or email addresses) are collected on our website, this shall always occur on a voluntary basis, insofar as possible. These data shall not be passed on to third parties outside of the Intelligent Docks without your express consent.
11) German substantive law, excluding the conflict-of-law standards under international private law, shall exclusively apply to all legal issues in connection with this website. Hamburg/Germany shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction, unless there is any other mandatory place of jurisdiction.
12) DATA PROTECTION
Our website can be used without disclosing personal data. Personal data such as names, addresses or E-Mail addresses you provided on a voluntary basis will not be passed on to third parties without your prior consent. For Information regarding the storage, usage or processing of your data, as well as correction or deleting of stored data, please contact us.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS – DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and enable your use of the website to be analyzed. Normally, the information on your use of this website that is generated by such cookie is transmitted to a Google server in the USA, and stored there. If IP anonymization has been activated on this website, however, your IP address shall be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in any other contracting state to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases shall your full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and be shortened there. Google shall, on behalf of the operator of this website, use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, put together reports on website activities and render in relation to the website operator further services in connection with use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser under Google Analytics shall not be combined with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. Please note however that, in such case, you may possibly be unable to fully use all functions of this website. Moreover, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link, you can prevent data (including your IP address) generated by such cookie, relating to your use of the website, from being captured and transmitted to Google and being processed by Google: